Thursday, July 30, 2015

Clinton/Brady Connection

In a dramatic follow up to yesterday's announcement, Tom Brady admitted to using Hillary Clinton's server to send two private emails to the Patriot's ball boy on Tuesday, Jan. 20, 2015, following the Patriot's playoff game against the Colts.

"I understand that some of those emails are likely to be retrieved and I did not want a smoking gun." stated Brady. "If those emails do come to light, you will know that I was merely encouraging our staff against the false accusations. I did nothing wrong."

Asked why he used Hillary's server, Brady readily responded, "Oh, I was just in New York for Giselle's photo shoot and stopped by to see Senator Clinton. I had no idea her server was a subject of interest."

On the campaign trail this morning, Hillary was asked about the Brady disclosure. "Tom and I are good friends and I wish him the best of luck. Go Jets." she said.

Both Jets and Patriot fans were indignant about the Brady/Clinton connection.

"Are you kidding me? Hillary? Disgusting! It's like a betrayal." said John Adams from Boston.

"Tom Brady? I can't believe she would even talk to him! I'm voting for Carly." jeered a visibly shaken Madelyn Yankovich from New York.

Special prosecutor, Rand Goodwell, and the commissioner of the NFL, Roger Goodell, were seen this morning having breakfast at Tiffany's.

No comments: