Monday, November 04, 2013

Prayer of Praise


Based on Psalm 89:2-7 O, Lord, our God, Your Steadfast love will be built up forever; in the heavens You will establish Your faithfulness.” You have said, “I have made a covenant with My chosen one; I have sworn to David My servant: ‘I will establish your offspring forever, and build your throne for all generations.’”
Our Father, You have done so and the Lord Jesus reigns both now and forevermore.
Let the heavens praise Your wonders, O LORD, Your faithfulness in the assembly of the holy ones! For who in the skies can be compared to the LORD? Who among the heavenly beings is like the LORD, a God greatly to be feared in the council of the holy ones, and awesome above all who are around him?
None, O Lord, compare to You, so we praise Your exalted name, through Jesus Christ, our Savior, and the Holy Spirit who dwells with You and Christ, forever and ever. Amen.

No comments: