Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm Back

Greetings,

I've not kept up very well with my goal to post at least three times per week. My Exhortation and Meditations for church have made it but not much else.

I've got a bit of an excuse. I was sick, as was most of my family. Out with flu. Pretty much down and out, as a group, for two weeks. I've got other good excuses but excuses piled up, start to smell funny.

I've got a bit of a project that I am going to try in order to force me to keep up some writing. I'm working on a book, of sorts. Not sure what it will be when all is said and done. I've got a few pages written. They are a bit wobbly, here and there. But I hope they are like those old Weebles, they wobble but they don't fall down.

Anyway, I suppose I'll let you be the judge. I hope you enjoy.

No comments: